St. William's Mental Health Services Outpatient psychotherapy focuses on reducing the mental health symptoms individuals struggle with so that they can improve their ability to carry out their normal daily life activities more effectively.
- Are you having difficulty coping?
- Do you feel overwhelmed?
- Are you more irritable than usual?
- Are you sleeping too much or too little?
- Are you having problems at work?
- Are you depressed or stressed out?
- Do you have uncontrollable negative thoughts?
- Are you withdrawn?
- Do you let others, bad memories or fears rent too much space in your head?
- Is your past living too much in the present?
- Are you feeling guilty about your parenting?
- Do you think about death too often?
Outpatient psychotherapy focuses on reducing the mental health symptoms individuals struggle with so that they can improve their ability to carry out their normal daily life activities more effectively. It is a service that assists those who want to learn ways to overcome barriers, take better charge of their own decisions, make positive changes, feel more in control of their life situation, and be more of an active part of directing their own destiny. Outpatient Mental Health Services Include:
- Individual Therapy
- Couples/Relationship Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Ages 0-5 Services
- Diagnostic Assessments
Outpatient Mental Health Psychotherapy meets standards set forth by the Department of Human Services and is covered by most third-party payers.
Service Provider: St. William's Mental Health Services P.O Box 30 Parkers Prairie, MN 56361 Phone: (218) 338-5945 FAX: (218) 206-9385 Confidentiality and privacy rights according to Minnesota and Federal Regulations will be followed as required by law.