–LPN or RN Part Time Overnight Shift
Our nurses are responsible for the administration of general care of our residents as detailed in each resident’s individualized care plan. We are currently looking for a part time overnight shift (10:30pm-7am) LPN or RN. There is an every 3rd weekend, every other holiday commitment with this position. Come to work for an organization that values both its employees and its residents.
Requirements: Current registration as State of Minnesota LPN or RN and current CPR certification. Individual must also pass a state required background study.
Benefits of a LPN/RN include:
- Vacation and sick time start accruing on your first day of employment.
- After the first 2 months of employment, employees are eligible for health insurance if they average 30 hours per week. This benefit has very affordable premiums and is partially paid for by St. William’s Living Center.
- After 6 months of employment if you average 20 hours per week, St. William’s Living Center will contribute the equivalent of 3.5% of the employee’s gross wages into a 401k account. Employee contribution not required.
- After the first 2 months of employment, employees are eligible for dental insurance if they average 20 hours per week. This benefit is partially paid for by St. William’s Living Center.
- Scholarships available after 6 months of employment for employees looking to further their careers.
- After 6 months of employment, employees who average 20 hours of work per week will provided a $25,000 life insurance policy. This is fully paid for by the employer.
- After the first 2 months of employment, employees are eligible for voluntary benefits; such as: disability, accident, life, cancer, critical illness, and hospital confinement indemnity insurance.
Questions? Contact Carly at 218.338.1020 or email@example.com