–Dietary Aide Part Time Evening Shift
Our Dietary Aides are responsible for assisting with dietary functions, such as: setting up tables, serving meals according to tray cards detailing modified diets and fluid restrictions, washing dishes, and putting dishes away, among other dietary tasks.
Requirements: This position requires the ability to work effectively as a team and independently. Must be detail oriented, have strong time management and multitasking skills, and be well organized. Individual must also pass a state required background study.
Benefits of a Dietary Aide include:
- Vacation and sick time start accruing on your first day of employment.
- After the first 2 months of employment, employees are eligible for health insurance if they average 30 hours per week. This benefit has very affordable premiums and is partially paid for by St. William’s Living Center.
- After 6 months of employment if you average 20 hours per week, St. William’s Living Center will contribute the equivalent of 3.5% of the employee’s gross wages into a 401k account. Employee contribution not required.
- After the first 2 months of employment, employees are eligible for dental insurance if they average 20 hours per week. This benefit is partially paid for by St. William’s Living Center.
- Scholarships available after 6 months of employment for employees looking to further their careers.
- After 6 months of employment, employees who average 20 hours of work per week will provide a $25,000 Life Insurance Policy. This is fully paid for by the employer.
- After the first 2 months of employment, employees are eligible for voluntary benefits; such as: disability, accident, life, cancer, critical illness, and hospital confinement indemnity insurance.
Questions? Contact Carly at 218.338.1020 or firstname.lastname@example.org