Please feel free to apply online, or stop into our main office at 212 West Soo Street, Parkers Prairie, MN.
Online applicants may be asked to fill out a paper application at the interview.
Mental Health Worker
Our Mental Health Workers are responsible for assisting residents who are mentally ill or developmentally disabled with their daily activities of living.
Requirements: No experience necessary, will train. Individual must also pass a state required background study. Must be 18 years or older.
Benefits of a Mental Health Worker include:
- Paid time off starts accruing on your first day of employment.
- After the first 2 months of employment, employees are eligible for health insurance if they average 30 hours per week. This benefit has very affordable premiums and is partially paid for by St. William’s Living Center.
- After 6 months of employment if you average 20 hours per week, St. William’s Living Center will contribute the equivalent of 3.5% of the employee’s gross wages into a 401k account. Employee contribution not required.
- After the first 2 months of employment, employees are eligible for dental insurance if they average 20 hours per week. This benefit is partially paid for by St. William’s Living Center.
- Scholarships available after 3 months of employment for employees looking to further their careers.
- After 6 months of employment, employees who average 20 hours of work per week will provided a $25,000 life insurance policy. This is fully paid for by the employer.
- After the first 2 months of employment, employees are eligible for voluntary benefits ; such as: disability, accident, life, cancer, critical illness, and hospital confinement indemnity insurance.
Questions? Contact Carly at 218.338.1020 or email@example.com